I'm just glad we still have a forum/list/whatever-it's-called for Riv stuff
that hasn't been absorbed into the Facebookization of everything. I don't
visit that place and am becoming increasingly wary of Instagram because
they own it, too. Google Groups, kind of annoying but good enough!

Joe Bernard