I have DT on my Homer and like it for the following reasons

- it makes me shift about 17% less often, which encourages more dynamic
riding
- as a perpetual handlebar switcher it just makes it a lot easier to not
have to move shifters around
- cleaner looks / less clutter up front. this is pretty minor to me but I
do appreciate it sometimes
- downflipped shifters won't bonk the top tube when the bars inevitable
rotate too far

Mike
Austin