John - I've come across photos of your bike on the internet previously.
Maybe a blog or Rivendell image group? Eitherway - definitely an
inspirational setup when building my romanceur. None of my bikes are that
well internationally traveled at this point. Small trips around the pacific
northwest, island hopping in the Juan De Fuca straight, and parts of
Alberta.