I’m sure it was. Somebody else took some other photos of it either at the
finish or one of the controls. Fixies were just as unusual then at PBP as they
are now—really, there’s no good reason to do that ride on a fixed gear. What
was I thinking?

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy