A Rambuilette comes home, and that Homer on its Odyssey in Greece seems
just as fitting! I hitchhiked around Greece many years ago and, while it
was a blast, I'm sure on a Riv it would have been a sublimely wonderful
experience.

John G, I dare say, that your travels in the East may very well win the
most miles-ridden award. And Doug, I've camped at Dismal Nitch, which I
believe is second in name only to 'Dildo Run Provincial Park' in
Newfoundland.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers, John