Hah, thanks Brendon, I hope it doesn't age this quickly from here on out!
It has just about 900 km on it, usually my bikes still look pretty new at
that mileage but this one was definitely decorated for daily use and also
highly personalized as theft deterrent. Originally my plan was to make it
blend into the background, but clearly went a different route!