Thanks for the post Jason, loved reading about your experience!

I'm another lucky owner of a demo Gallop (61.5cm) with canti studs. I'm
impatiently waiting for it to get delivered, it's taken forever to ship,
but it's supposed to get here later this week - I'm sure the wait will be
worth it and I hope to turn it into my main commuter and around town bike.

My pbh is 90.5 (ish) but I'm 5'11" with long legs & shorter torso - I'm
very curious to see if the ETT will work for me with drop bars of I will
need to switch over to swept back bars... I have an albatross cockpit ready
to go for it just in case but I've never loved the wrist angle it puts me
on. This will be my first bike with a swoop tube and I'm very excited about
going in that direction but I'm not sure about fit.

Also wondering about the brakes, mine comes with CX50 but I have a set of
Paul Motolites and some Cane Creek drop bar levers for V-Brakes that I
could use if I decide to stick with the drop bars... the alternative would
be to take the Paul cantis from the Atlantis and move them over to the
incoming Gallop (leaving the Motolites for the Atlantis which I plan to
turn into more of a hilly bike) - first world problems for sure.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on which brakes/levers would you pair with
which bike if it were you?

Max