On May 11, 12:44 pm, "Allingham II, Thomas J"
<thomas.alling...@skadden.com> wrote:
> Rene:
>
> Keven told me that he was pretty sure they'd installed a Nitto Big Front on a
> bike with Neo-Retros; he was going to inquire and let me know.
>
> In the meantime, though, your point is a good one about being able to take
> the low riders on and off when you like -- and if you want to use low riders
> and want silver, take a look at the Tubus Nova stainless steel rack from
> Peter Whitehttp://www.peterwhitecycles.com/tubus_racks.asp. I have it, and
> it's great.

The picture of a Bombadil below has a Tubus Tara mounted on the front
fork, but the horizontal bar on which you hang your panniers isn't
level.  Do you have that same issue with your Nova?  On what bike do
you have the Nova mounted on?  Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45341...@n04/4162942851/