Mojo:

That's exactly the rack set-up I'll have shortly.  An hourglass eyelet
on the back side of the fork blade will pick up one set of the Tubus'
upper mounting holes.  A spacer is necessary to make it a solid
mount.  Another option is water bottle mounts thru the fork blades but
Rivendell does not recommend drilling holes in their forks.  Don't
know how the tubing used on an Atlantis fork compares to that of an
LHT but one would think they'd be quite similar.

The beauty of the Duo is the ease of packing & shipping.  My Nitto Big
Rear Rack requires careful packing to get everything in the shipping
box.  I love Nitto racks, functionally & aesthetically, but needed
something simpler & more compact.

dougP