Speaking as someone with a few SON28 wheels, and the type of riding you
described, I'd suggest considering a $30 Paul Gino mount and a few $35
Cygolite lights a go before investing $500+ on a SON28 and Edelux headlight
(not including the cost for the cox-axial connector, rim, rim tape, spokes,
and nipples). But, I totally get it, Dyno hubs are awesome! Personally, I
hate having to look at the wiring and zip ties.

Best
Scott