First, the Bike on Bike drawing is super cool. Thanks for sharing. Second,
has anyone spent time on an early model Homer AND a MIT 2018 or 2019 Homer?
If so, I'd really like to know what you thought was different, particularly
for long rides with maybe 10 pounds of food and supplies. I keep things
light, which is why I always thought a Toyo Atlantis was a little too
"stout" for longer road rides.