Also I kinda wish - on Wednesdays and Saturdays, I change my mind about
this all the time - that the Homer and Atlantis names hadn't been continued
to what my eyes sees as very different frames. It makes discussion of them
quite confusing.

Joe "but I like the names, and the colors they're associated with" Bernard