I have both Bosco and BoscoMoose bars on my Rivs, for me, the fixed angle
on the moose becomes transparent after a few rides. Something to consider,
Blue Lug sells a threadless moose stem that exactly fits the 100mm sleeve
on a Bosco. You would need a threadless quill adapter, it's a nice
workaround to get the extra strength a moose design while letting you
adjust the angle of the bar. Currently on my TangleFoot Moonshiner, I have
the V5 with a Choco bar, looks incredible and feels great in the rough
stuff.
https://global.bluelug.com/nitto-v-5-stem-black.html
Scott