: <happyrid...@yahoo.com> May 13 05:48PM -0700
^<?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ohhl4rw8mbn4#128971d19202c186_digest_top>

> > should be able to get what you want.

> Nope.  Rivendell adamantly refuses to build any of the sizes that have
> been discontinued.

...well, at least the size I asked about. Blindrobert, did Rivendell
say they would build you a 64?

Grant suggests: Some things are best answered by the horse's mouth. I don't
know the history of this question/discussion--I just see what's up
there---but let me take a leap, anyway. It works like this:

Any size we've discontined can be resurrected, but it may cost more. In the
case of an Atlantis...well, with the Bomba, there's less need of a 64
Atlantis, for example. A 60 Bomba is virtually the same, but slightly
stouter with the second tt and all....but if somebuddy wants a good ol'
fashioned 64tlantis, can be done. At this point it would be a one-off
(unless you can find a few others who want the same), and the upcharge will
be $150. Less than ten percent.

We try not to practice adamance, but sometimes it creeps in. This isn't one
of the things we're adamant about, though!

Best,

Grant
Rivendell Bicycle Works
www.rivbike.com