A few weekends ago I rode the 40-mile option of the Dustflinger Midi route
of the Red Leaf Rambler here in Western MA
https://www.hampshirebicycleexchange.com/shop-rides/redleaframbler2022 on a
Tanglefoot Moonshiner with Choco bars. Route had a lot of elevation and
some super chunk parts, the Choco bar felt great!, that said, I do wish it
swept back maybe another inch. I would love to try out a Billie bar. Oh -
I'm also using an indexed SRAM grip shift with a 1x set-up, works like a
dream.

Best, Scott - Amherst MA