I know some people find romance in a bike being described as
stout-as-all-get-out, or sturdy enough to survive an apocalypse; for me,
that is is a turn-off: I want a bike that is as strong and stiff as I need
it to be, but ideally no more than necessary. Especially in the case of
steel, because much of the beauty of steel is how it flexes and springs as
it works with you during a ride.  So on paper, the Bombadil is not right
for me at all (I'm 160lbs) but yet I find it rides lighter and more lively
than its tubing spec would ever suggest - certainly, still a pretty solid
bike, but nothing 'tank like' about it.  I presume the same is true of the
Hunq.  I suppose that's true of all Rivs - they tend to ride lighter and
livelier than their specs on paper would suggest.