Thanks folks. You all have confirmed my own thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2023, at 11:25 PM, Joe Bernard <joerem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ed's solution is probably a good guideline. I would add to not be in a hurry to cut it, you may ride it for a while and realize Boscos aren't your thing and will need extra steerer for a lower bar. I would put a bunch of spacers on top and let it be weird for a couple months!