Hey Kim, believe it was in a Riv email over the last couple months that the
Clem will be back in April! Not sure if that was frames or completes
though. Hopefully they’ll have a blue frame for you!

That one for sale is nice, but $3900 seems a bit crazy. I’d sell my Susie
for that and it’s a nicer build!