Don't know anything about the DOS/Suzue combo specifically, but on a
Phil hub my surly Dingle Cog gave me ~38mm and ~43mm chainlines; i'd
image the suzue hub would be similar since they both aim for a 42mm
chainline with a single cog.  A Sugino XD double on a VO 103mm bottom
bracket lines up well, with the driveside crank is snugged up pretty
tight to the bottom bracket cup (luckily the way it's machined
prevents any rubbing).