FWIW, I have been advised in the past that, for standard (alloy, steel) frames
and seat posts, you should never have to resort to anti-slip grease.

A slipping post is a sign that something is mechanically wrong. In one case,
the seat collar on one of my bikes had a small protrusion that was preventing
it from gripping the post properly, leading to slipping. Once that was fixed (a
few seconds with a file) everything worked properly.

The mechanics I trust have said that the proper course of action is to find the
mechanical problem, not apply friction paste. The paste is a band-aid on the
real problem, which will still be there.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy