On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Andy Williams <awilliam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Friday was national bike to work day...or something like that.
>
>  How did "y'all" do?"

I rode to work but I ride pretty much every day that I possibly can.
There are only a couple of other bike commuters that I ever see on my
commute and I didn't see them on Friday. So, evidently there weren't
many participants in my area. I didn't ride the Atlantis because I had
been out of town all week and it was still in need of some clean-up
and tuning after having been ridden on the Almanzo 100 the previous
weekend. Rode the recently acquired Surly Pacer instead. The Atlantis
is ready-to-go for tomorrow.

Shaun Meehan