Multi Modial bike and bus on Friday.  The morning was fine, stopped at
a Bike to work station and loaded up on coffee, scone and banana and
hung out with like minded commuters. Cool overcast but pleasent.

The way home was another story entirely, I got about 2/3 the way home
with no issues but then the threatening skies over Seattle opened up
full throttle.  It was a DOWNPOUR that let up for a bit and then in
the last mile the Downpour returned with a side of Hail.  I was
laughing like a maniac because it was just so ridiculous, and Bill
Murray's line from Caddyshack kept running in my head "I don't think
the heavy stuff's coming down for a while yet".

When I got home I was standing in the basement thinking "If I had
fallen in a lake I would not be any wetter than I am right now".

A hot shower and some tea and I was right as rai......uh I felt much
better.

Ryan "Soaked in Seattle" Surface