From: Dave Lloyd <d...@davelloyd.com>
Subject: Re: [RBW] Bike to work day
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 10:16 PM

Got out the door early with my Son, hit the refueling station by our house and
ended up in the paper.http://videos.stltoday.com/p/video?id=14182075

A typical day aside from the really beautiful weather.

Riv-ish content on the bike: The BD was featured in a reader, rim brakes,
albatross bars, cork grips, twine, shellac and bar end sheifters.

--dlloyd