You may wish to consider the Shimano BC-9000 polymer coated cable set
(https://amzn.to/420Hye1). I have them on my Roadini with the Tektro 559s
and cannot tell the difference between the long reach calipers and the
medium reach on my other bike --- and I take my Roadini down trails other
people take MTBs on. They're kinda pricey, but brake cables seem to last
forever.