Piaw, no way! This is so amusing. I would have LOVED a photo.

Do you ever ride your Cheviot on club rides or just that once?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2023, at 4:45 PM, Piaw Na <p...@gmail.com> wrote:

When Grant Petersen was visiting the south bay, we went on a ride with him organized by the Bicycle Outfitter. My girlfriend and I was on a tandem, and of course we weren't keeping up. So he rode up to us and started pushing us with his hand on my girlfriend's back. Then Mark rode up and started helping by pushing on Grant's back. They're amazing bike handlers (as well as very strong).