I picked up a Model Zero (53cm Green).  It just seemed dumb not to.  It'll
probably be a few weeks before I drive out to pick it up, but I had the
entire build sitting around.  It was a choice between selling a lot more
used bike parts or get another special niche bike for the price of a
frame.  I've got a habit of choosing the latter.  The main draw, and the
reason I've got the build kit laying around, was that with a more
contemporary head tube the Model Zero will fit my Lauf Grit fork.  I traded
away a Road + frame for a Quickbeam to make room for a Model Zero.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA