Because I prefer really wide tires and no toe overlap, I would prefer 650B
for my bike.  I looked into having disk tabs added to my Hunqapillar and I
could buy a different (non-RIV, of course) frameset for what that
modification would cost, and that's not including paint.  I could have them
chop off the canti studs and install new ones for 650B, but I would rather
not do that.