Hmmm. You all have me thinking about giving them a try. It is an expensive
experiment however. I've have found through the years that a 38mm tire
feels ideal on a Sam. Maybe I should stick with it since I ride 90% on
pavement with it. Just because I can fit them doesn't necessarily mean that
I should. I doubt I would have a much different experience with the
Snoqualmie's over the Barlow Pass. I am riding Velocity Quill Rims which
are nice and wide a 21mm interal width.