Just a quick recap from our fantastic Riv weekend in Asheville.

It was a blast. Almost 25 riders from Indiana to FL, including 10 local
folks. Everyone was great and the bikes were, as you can imagine, almost
all rivs, but we did let in a bridgestone :).  A Hunq, 5 Appaloosas, a
couple of Atlanti, 3 or 4 gorgeous customs, the famous Betty Foy ridden
72.000 miles by Pam (yes 72K!), a purple Rosco Platypus, a pumpkin
platypus, a couple of Sams, and two Salukis, a Gus, and probably some more
that I'm forgetting.

Some highlights:
The River Arts District greenway ride followed by beer and dinner at New
Belgium Brewing, where our bikes took up and spilled over the entire bike
rack system.

Our Bent Creek Gravel rides - three groups had a splendid day with not too
hot temps, no rain, and perfect fire roads.

Two friendly bears who realized they were in the poster and better make an
appearance.

Our bike parts garage sale, where everyone realized that we were all trying
to get rid of lots of tires, stems, handlebars, bags, etc. that everyone
else there already had. We all have a bike parts hoarding problem.

Beer and dinner at The Wedge brewery Saturday night.

The fabulous poster from Brian.

All of the fun people that came together with amazing bikes, great
personalities, and brought all of their fun to the weekend.

Enthusiastic agreement that we should do it all again, maybe in during a
fall or spring timeframe.

And thanks to a very gracious offer from Leah, she put our pics and videos
together into one of her great videos - THANK YOU, LEAH!  A link to her
video is below if you'd like to watch it.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0xG1CvrSGHQ6um