Patrick - that would be Laing’s orange Riv custom.

On Jul 13, 2023, at 5:57 PM, EverRed <joeykenna...@gmail.com> wrote:

This was a fantastic event.  Perfectly organized without being regimented, very well chosen rides, great weather, and best of all, a really lovely group of people.  I really enjoyed meeting all who I met and my only regret is that I didn't get to spend time with everyone who was there.  I'm not a bike event guy - the last one I went to was in the previous millennium - but I am now eagerly awaiting an opportunity to attend another Riv gathering.

Thank you to all who attended for bringing such a fabulous spirit, and a massive thanks to all who were involved in the planning and organizing.

John
Black Mountain NC