Leah stated concerning her Mermaid Platy:  " This one has a Brooks. I know
it sounds crazy but this bike feels perfect to me and I believe it to be
because the Brooks rails are a little longer and allow for just enough
setback. "

My Comment: Brooks B17s are notorious for their rails having a short
adjustment length.  I measured 2.1 to 3.0 cm depending on how much you
force the saddle fore and aft in the clamp.

The Mermaid looks like a 'normal' setup form that type of frame.   There
seems to be more seatpost showing the=an on the Raspberry Platy.

The Raspberry Platy seems more stretched out, which George has diagnosed in
his replies

Leah, if you think the Billie bars on the Mermaid are different than the
Billie bars on the Raspberry., just place the 2 side by side, line up the
bars and visually compare the 2.  Any differences should be apparent.  If
NO differences are observed they are probably the same.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ