I got a pair of these for my custom Rivendell (which Mark Nobilette
built last week.  Next stop: JB.)  I got the pedals from Rene Herse,
but I do want to pick up those Bruce Gordon clips to go with.  Pay no
more than $195 for these pedals.

Also, last night I put some Lyotard Marcel Berthets on my girlfriend's
Bleriot.  This is the pedal that WI knocks off so beautifully.  It's
all about that massive, curving, art-deco kick tab.

I'm thinking about getting a pair of Dromartis, the type without
cleats, to send the whole interface way over the top.  But for around
town I'll just ride in Birks and enjoy toeing that sexy tab.

Jeff