This is somewhat surprising as it does not seem to align with Riv’s published size suggestions? I too am 5’10” & ride with a 72cm saddle height.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2023, at 10:14 AM, Doug H. <dhansford1...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had an email exchange with Will at Rivendell and he suggested a size 50 Roadini for me. I'm 5'10" with an 83 PBH and 71.5" saddle height. Since that size is in stock I'll probably get a frameset to build up. Thanks all.
Doug