Chester - I'll give it a go and see. I'm going to be moving in early spring
and will probably wait until then to start commuting on the Riv. I will
have more garage space to tear it down, lube everything well, soak it in
frame saver, and put it back together. I think I'll keep on with the Surly
until then. The chain idea is a good one. I could maybe just leave a chain
and mini-U lock at work and bring another U with me.