Somewhat related, I drove my car to work 1 day in November because it was
wet and I didn’t wanna be wet, and someone hit my car in the parking lot. I
mean hit it hard. Naturally, they just drove off.

It’ll need a new front passenger side fender and the bumper repainted.
Figures. I'm guessing it's about a new Riv worth of damage. Just dropped it
at the shop today.