Here's the '93 catalog page showing Superbe Pro
brakes: https://www.sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/1993/pages/26.htm

What I remember is that the RB-1 had good performance at a lower price than
Colnago, Paramount, Medici, LandShark, Pinarello, Olmo, Basso, Cinelli
(among others) that I would see at USCF races in California back in the
late 80s to early 90s.

As to RB-1 vs Roadini, do as Bill said, buy the one that appeals the most
and save up for the other.

jim mather
walnut creek, ca