It will always have a dyno hub. I just can’t give up that kind of practicality. I didn’t know Paul components would save me any weight but I’m glad if they do. My Velo Orange levers were pretty feather-light already though.

I probably do have the Platy set up as light as I dare, save the drivetrain stuff from White Industries. And Richard has a good point that all that money would only save me a third of a pound.