Thanks, Jason, I'm particularly heartened by "noise doesn't translate into
slowness." I can live with pavement buzz.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*