Re: 1.6 mm Shimano cogs spaced with 2.04 mm Miche 10 sp spacers instead of
stock Shimano 2.35 mm 10 sp spacers (Miche's 10 sp cogs have a 1.8 mm body
-- but not teeth, which are also 1.6 mm -- and thus take the narrower
spacers):

Slight change to judgment: while the 11 sp chain does shift and track
wonderfully with the skinnier Shimano cogs spaced with the skinnier Miche
spacers on 8 of the 10 gears (the 14 t outer cog has a built in
Shimano-9-sp spec spacer), it rattles very, very slightly on the remaining
cog, requiring finicky trimming to eliminate all sound; and alas this cog
is the 18 t, #5 from outermost, which is tje most-used 70" flatland
cruising gear.

So, once the Ali Express spacers order arrives I'll bump at least that cog
out with 2.35s or perhaps 2.18s.