Another plus one for the Crust Lighting bolt. I’ve had a riv road, original
Hillborne, Cheviot, and finally a Hunqapllar which is hopefully my forever
bike. I recently picked up a Canti Lighting Bolt and it’s a lovely
complement to my Hunq which is setup as an ATB. The LB is quick and
responsive feeling and rides great with somewhat upright drops. It rides
like a cousin to my riv.