I received three of the Rene Herse 584x45-68mm variant in the mail this
morning, and installed two on my custom Falconer without issue.  The third
will serve as a spare.  They measured 56g each and the butyl tubes I
removed weighed 358g combined, so that's over a half-pound of weight
reduction.  Mine have the black (longer) valve stem, and the very cute blue
valve caps.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA