I'm 6'0", 200 lbs. Both the RRls and Shimano Tiagra (and similar Shimano
levers) work very well for me.

I find the distinction to be more in the areas of reliablility, ease of
setup, and usability than comfort. Although I ride in a more "aerodynamic"
posture than most on this list, the feel of both levers in my hands is not
significantly different.

Regards,

Corwin