From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Allingham II, Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:27 PM
To: 'rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: [RBW] Re: Has anyone tried White Industries Urban Pedal?

"""""Here's a pic of the Whites with the BG steel clips on my Quickbeam:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37542...@n04/4411496143/sizes/l/in/photostream/
.  I found the BG clips so large (leaving my foot so far forward on the
pedal) that I had very significant toe clip overlap, so I took the clips
off."""""