From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of S.Cutshall
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 3:49 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Bleriot Build is Coming Along

...slowly, but steadily.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30264...@n00/4756379069/

And a few more new'ie pics added [near end of the Bleriot set].

First big problem though, daVinci crank + BB + Double Chainrings = 103
BB.  Not the end of the world, but I was informed I couldn't go
'cheap' on the BB earlier today [was told Shimano goes only so
narrow... 107, so it might have to be a Phil BB].

The budget is popping waaay out of the bag now.

Anyone know of a BB in 103 that doesn't cost Phil-Money [daVinci crank
is square taper, so no Campy].

-Scott