That's awesome! I'd be excited too. I can't even imagine how much
different your measurements must have been this time around. What's
your plan for the design of the new bike? Big tire clearance, fenders,
racks, etc.? Or something sleeker this time? I hope you'll keep us
posted on the progress of the new BB.

Shaun Meehan