Thanks for the suggestions guys.
But as weird as it sounds, i have tried a lot of bars and when I'm on
the mtn bike, i just don't think about my bars.
Just like when I'm on my Homer and I don't think about my Brooks seat.

I've done the albatross and dislike them.
Done moustache and dislike those as well.
Have portuer bars now as well as the noodles and out of everything the
porteurs are the best.
But not as comfy long term as the mtn bike bars.

They look like these. (not my pic)
http://www.bargainbikesforsale.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mountain_bike_handlebar.jpg

So i shouldn't have a problem finding bars, i'm more concerned with
all the other parts and issues I may run in to.

So if I get thumbies, then i can keep my derailleurs, correct?

Thanks!