After riding Pasela TG 37's (which I love) on my Hillborne for about
six months, I would like something bigger for the occasional off road
ride..(without fenders).  I called Riv HQ a couple months ago and
asked about the Supreme 50's bc the Riv website says they actually
measure around 45mm on a Synergy rim.
The Hillborne is rated to take 44mm max without Fenders.  I can't
remember who I spoke with, but they tested a set of 50's on a Green 56
Hillborne frame, like mine..and said they barely fit...but they do
indeed fit, just a tiny bit of clearance.
FWIW, when I was at Rivendell last August, Kevin told me that the
orange Hillbornes have just a bit more tire clearance than the Green
Hillbornes.  I think he said the chainstays are rolled in a little
more.  I've been curious if the Dureme 50's also measure an actual
45mm like the Supreme's...(on a 22mm rim), but I can't find that data
anywhere.
Still I think I'm going to order a pair of Supreme 50's and hope for
the best.

I'm thinking of using my budget deore wheelset as the offroad one and
keep the big tires on permanently, as I've recently had a front dynamo
wheel built.  Now I just need to find a way to make a rear 7 speed
Phil FW wheel happen.