Thanks for the advice so far.  Put the Marathon Supremes back on the
Hillborne last night.  Unfortunately, noted a sidewall abraison on one
tire.  Not big, but it is bulging.  Rode it to work today.  Maybe not
confident enough for this weekend.  Strange as there seems to be no
injury.  Just threads breaking where the reflective strip overlaps
itself.  Must have rubbed it up against something.

If I can get a replacement in time, will keep the Supreme tires on the
Hillborne.  The extra cushion seems worth it.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN