This was in one of the old Bridgestone catalogs, or perhaps in a BOB
pamphlet for those who have the complete archival collection, it is in
there somewhere.  Maybe a bridgestone handout?

I think if you have lots of drafting experience, this is pretty easy.
Lots of framebuilders work from full sized frame drawings so they can
lay the tubes and tacked assembluies on the drawings to quickcheck
dimensions and angles.  Akll you really need is a big ruled straight
edge, a adjustable triangle and a compass. Musty recollection is that
was all that was in the old Grant draw a bike publication.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Grant is apparently going to teach us how to draw a bike frame in his
> little step by step way.  I'm going to follow along.  I want a custom
> frame that somewhat resembles a 58cm 650B A. Homer Hilsen.  The
> critical differences will be that I want it 130mm spaced and want it
> to be a lighter frameset.  I don't know if I'll ever get this frameset
> made, or whether it will be a Rivendell or an Ebisu or a Davidson or
> something else.  But I'm looking forward to drawing it.  I've done a
> fair amount of drafting table work in Engineering school, but never
> went ahead and drew a bike.  Looking forward to it.

Tarik Saleh
tas at tariksaleh dot com
in los alamos, po box 208, 87544
http://tariksaleh.com