I got to the shop at 9:00 (Rode my Bianchi 12 km. from the
campground).  With the exception of 1.5 hours during lucnch (my lunch,
as Dick stayed and changed to a different handle bar for me) Dick was
helping me fit till 4:00 P.M.  He even went on a couple of rides with
me to make small adjustments on the run.  This service has made The
Country Bike Shop my LBS (Even though I live 7 hours away!) and I've
bought tires and a Brooks from him since.  Can't wait to make another
visit on August 13th to pick up the bike.

John